The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media stands at the forefront to change female portrayals and gender stereotypes in children’s media and entertainment. Please join us! Let’s make a difference together!
Get Educated – Information is Power
Through knowledge we can create a world where girls grow up surrounded by positive reminders of their equality and worth. For more information, please contact us.
- Invite us to conduct a workshop, presentation and/or training event for your creative executives, content creators and decision makers.
- Get involved in one of our education classroom outreach programs designed to inform and empower.
- Sign up for the FREE Geena Davis Institute SmartBrief.
Donate Now – Make a Financial Impact
Become an active contributor in the pursuit of gender equality today. For questions, please contact us.
- Donate what you can – a little, a lot, every dollar helps us fund research and educational and outreach efforts that will make a difference for girls. Make a donation online!
- Partner with the Institute by becoming a member of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.
- Become a corporate sponsor, host an event to benefit the Geena Davis Institute, or help connect us with others who can help financially.
- Show your support in style! We’ve partnered with Altruette to offer the exclusive See Jane TV Charm. Available in silver or gold, it’s the perfect addition to your favorite bracelet or necklace. Also check out the silver See Jane TV Cufflinks. 50% of the net profits from every sale benefit the Institute.
Join Us – Make a Difference
Give us your time, talent and expertise so we can achieve our goals even quicker. For more information on volunteering, please complete our volunteer information form.
- Become a member today!
- Dig into a research study. Become a participant.
- Are you a subject expert in social media, research or education? We can use your knowledge.
- Work in the entertainment industry? Become an Institute Connector and assist us with strategic alliances and helping us gain new and deeper insights.
Spread the Word – Collective Change is Needed, Let’s Make it Happen
We gain strength with a unified voice that sings our goals from the rooftops.
- Tell your friends, tell your colleagues, tell the person standing next to you.
- Access our weekly SmartBriefs and pass this information along to your colleagues and friends.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.